Hello!

Introduce yourself here to our friendly forum, and please remember to give your model and year and an approximate location before posting on one of the technical forums.
Warren

Hello!

Post by Warren » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:41 am

I have been on Benzworld for sometime, but I have not been very active in the last few years; other interests and work getting in the way plus I sold my R129, but I am back with a newly purchased W221 S550 with all the options. Good to see my old friend Klaus here!
Looks like we have some work to do here to get an active forum, though.

administrator
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by administrator » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:27 am

Warren wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:41 am
I have been on Benzworld for sometime, but I have not been very active in the last few years; other interests and work getting in the way plus I sold my R129, but I am back with a newly purchased W221 S550 with all the options. Good to see my old friend Klaus here!
Looks like we have some work to do here to get an active forum, though.
Hi Warren, it's nice to see you over here and I do know you from the Benzworld forum.
I envy you your S550 that has the same engine as the SL55 I believe?

It would be nice to get more new members especially folk such as yourself that are worthy contributors, and it is a great bonus to have Klaus and Top Hydraulics on board*
We do have a few other familiar faces who have joined up that you will know too :)
It will take time and effort to get our brand new forum known and populated, but maybe one day soon we will have a thriving community helping each other with the many problems that occur with our cars.

*Just to add a note that unlike the commercial corporate forums, companies such as Top Hydraulics do not pay any fees to have their services and web-sites posted on our site, they are more than welcome.

Return to “New Member Introductions.”